I teach a complete antenatal course containing everything you need to know for the arrival of your baby. The course is delivered during the weekend or in the evening over two three -hours sessions. I also offer private one-to-one sessions with you and your birth companion in the comfort of your own home and as stated above I am now available to deliver the course via Zoom too and work around your preferred times.
What you will learn
- How hypnobirthing will give you the tools to achieve the best birth FOR YOU
- The physiology of birth
- What your birth choices are and become fully informed on all aspects of birth so you will be able to make decisions confidently when the time comes
- Breathing techniques (Up breathing and Down breathing) and visualisations as well as optimal positions for labour and birth
- How to release fear and build confidence
- Massage techniques your partner can use during labour and birth
When to attend
I would recommend couples to attend the course from 20 weeks of pregnancy onwards. The earlier you start the longer you'll have to practice your hypnobirthing techniques. The success of the course is strongly linked to how much practice you do. However, I have thought 'last minute' mothers who were 38 weeks pregnant who still benefitted greatly from the course.
When you sign up to Viva Birth Hypnobirthing course you will receive a little goodie bag containing a few surprise items that will carry on supporting you during pregnancy and birth. One of the gift is a personalised essential oil roller made by me!
· Course prices ·
- Full course Face to Face group session - £295 per couple
- Full course Face to Face private session - £350 per couple
- Refresher course 3- hour Zoom private session - £70