I teach a complete antenatal course containing everything you need to know for the arrival of your baby. The course is delivered during the weekend over two four-hours sessions or split over three evening sessions three hours long. I also offer private one-to-one sessions with you and your birth companion in the comfort of your own home.
What you will learn
- How hypnobirthing will give you the tools to achieve the best birth FOR YOU
- The physiology of birth
- What your birth choices are and become fully informed on all aspects of birth so you will be able to make decisions confidently when the time comes
- Breathing techniques (Up breathing and Down breathing) and visualisations as well as optimal positions for labour and birth
- How to release fear and build confidence
- Massage techniques your partner can use during labour and birth
When to attend
I would recommend couples to attend the course from 20 weeks of pregnancy onwards. The earlier you start the longer you'll have to practice your hypnobirthing techniques. The success of the course is strongly linked to how much practice you do.
What you will receive
- The KGHypnobirthing book
- Positive affirmation cards for pregnancy (paper or electronic)
- Supporting in writing your Birth Plan
- Personalised essential oils fragrance and crystals
- MP3 sound for relaxation
- My ongoing support until birth and beyond (if needed!)
- Full course group session - £295 per couple
- Full course private session - £400 per couple
- Refresher course 2-hour private session - £150
All courses (group and private) are 8 hours long split over two four hour session if at the weekend or three evening sessions three hours long.